- Name of the project: Training Course “Development of Youth Projects for Inclusion’’
- Date of Project: 15.04. – 22.04.2024.
- Hosting organization: “Bridge of Culture Training and Youth Association” (“Kultur Koprusu Egitim ve Genclik Dernegi”)
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Gaziantep, Türkiye
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 3
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 20.01.2024.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
“Development of Youth Projects for Inclusion” is a youth workers’ mobility activity which will take place in Gaziantep/Türkiye between 15-22 April 2024. During the project, 30 youth workers from partner countries will attend this one week activity to have more information about Erasmus+ projects especially youth projects to be more experienced about youth works, to have learning experience in the youth work field to develop their competences in setting up quality Youth Exchange projects, to build new partnerships and create new Youth Exchanges projects together and to learn about the cultures of the participants from different European countries.
During the project, a learning-by-doing environment will be built by simulation exercises , workshops, info sessions, cultural in frame of Non formal education.
The general aim of the project is to create an environment to establish new ideas, youth projects and partnerships about the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- to ensure an intercultural environment to create new youth exchange projects about immigrants and youngsters with fewer opportunities;
- to offer the participants a project preparation experience with learning by doing to prepare and implement new projects to gain new ideas together;
- to offer the participants a project preparation experience with learning by doing to prepare and implement new projects in their associations;
- to add international dimension to the works of the partner organizations.
Target participants of this activity are youth workers, project coordinators and youth leaders.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
The association (Bridge of Culture Training and Youth Association) is located in Gaziantep where has lot of immigrants from the other cities around it because of some economic problems. Because of that, most of the young people do not have enough opportunity to realize themselves. The association was established to help youngsters to be more active and successful in the society by using non formal education, training course, seminars and outdoor activities and European projects.
By working with young people, our aims for young people are:
– To encourage them to take initiative in social works;
– To give them opportunity for decision-making;
– To improve social development of young people;
– To create an environment for them to learn more about their culture and other cultures in the world;
– To increase their educational and social skills.
Bridge of Culture Training and Youth Association wants to achieve these aims to create a better society in which most of the people have enough individual skills and have had a chance to realize themselves before.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
The accommodation place of the activity will be in a 3 or 4 stars hotel in the city centre. Details to be provided soon.
Gaziantep is a province in south-central Türkiye. The city has two districts under its administration, Sahinbey and Sehitkamil with a total population of 2.185.165 (2023) and an area of 2138 km2. This makes it the sixth largest city of Türkiye and it is the largest city in Türkiye’s Southeastern Anatolia Region.
An important trading center since ancient times, the province is also one of Türkiye’s major manufacturing zones, and its agriculture is dominated by the growing of pistachio nuts.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully Covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 20.01.2024.
- Selection results: 25.01.2024.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com