- Name of the project: CMS – Training Course ‘’United for NEET’’
- Date of Project: 10.09.2023 – 17.09.2023.
- Hosting organization: ‘’Cultural Relations Society’’
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Mudanya/Güzelyali (Bursa), Turkey
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 2
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 20.05.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The contact-making seminar will take place in Mudanya (Bursa), between 10-17 September 2023 and will gather together 33 youth workers, youth leaders, and educators from 15 different countries: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Turkey, Hungary, France, Austria, Finland, Albania, Spain, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Romania In order to establish cooperation both at the regional and national level, we will have 2 participants from each organization. The programme of the seminar will be in the framework of non-formal education, using an interactive and participative approach. The seminar will provide the space to exchange knowledge and experience about working with NEET youth and will engage the organizations to constructively contribute in this topic. The main aim of the contact-making seminar “United for NEET” is to develop national, international and regional cooperation among the youth workers in order to share experiences and knowledge on working with NEET youth and their engagement in a dialogue to foster the EU social cohesion.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- to create space for sharing different realities, exchanging experiences and good practices about the work with NEET youth and youth at risk of social exclusion;
- to develop necessary practical materials (brochure with recommendations how to involve NEET youth to the full social life) for further dissemination among the youth workers and other interested stakeholders;
- to promote youth social integration and involvement to foster the EU social cohesion;
- to foster networking among participants and create space for project building, especially in Erasmus+ context;
- to increase participants’ competences to disseminate learning achievements and to explore the possibilities for developing national and regional cooperation in the field of youth work;
- to strengthen participants’ and organizations competencies and capability in youth work and international dimension and cooperation
In total, the training course will involve 33 participants who are either employed by or volunteering with one of the partner organizations. Participants must:
- Have prior experience with conflict situations in youth work;
- At least a basic knowledge and understanding of approaches to social integration, specifically in the field of youth work;
- Some work experience in an NGO working with young people by educational means;
- Have led at least one local or international educational program (youth exchange, workshop, etc.) for young people on the topic of the seminar;
- Have the motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in a highly intercultural setting;
- Have a good, communicable level of English in order to be able to follow the course and to contribute;
- Have the desire and ability to participate fully in the event
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
You will be accommodated in Araz Apart Mudanya (in apartments with 2 rooms for 3 or 4 persons).
There are bedsheets, towels, TV and bathroom in each room. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi, balconies and a private beach area. The hotel is situated in the heart of Mudanya, so no transportation is needed to reach it from the Istanbul ferry, it is situated in a peaceful surroundings, close to the city center. Mudanya is a beautiful, unique and safe touristic city.
The address of the venue is Mudanya Güzelyalı yalı mahallesi dörtçelik caddesi no:74, 16940 Burgaz, Turkey.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275€ per participant
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 20.05.2023.
- Selection results: 25.05.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org