- Name of the project: “Leadership 2022”
- Date of Project: 22.05.2022 – 28.05.2022.
- Date of Project: 25.07.2022 – 31.07.2022
- Hosting organization: “Youth for Society”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
- Place: Rustavi, Georgia
- Place: Święta Katarzyna, Poland
- Participants age: + 18
- The number of participants : 2
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 20.02.2022
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
We are proud to present a unique international Training Programme for leaders who work with young people, lead non-profit organisations and/or community projects. We offer two international training events in Georgia and Poland which are held by of high class trainers.
– Equipping of young leaders with practical skills in leadership (including coaching),
– Enhancing the multicultural approach as well as tolerance and solidarity of participant through providing learning spaces for young people from various countries,
– Exchanging of good practices related to innovative youth projects, which realizing the leaders in our communities,
– Promoting entrepreneurship and inclusion of young people,
– Providing spaces for young leaders to talk and share with good practices
– Influencing the local community through organising an open debate with participants of the TC and promoting it by podcasts,
– Learning digital leadership.
The Training Course will provide an extraordinary opportunity to learn from qualified trainers with worldwide experience.
The project consists of TWO TRAINING COURSES AND A LOCAL ACTIVITY PHASE in which all of the participants will take part. Training Courses will be held using the non-formal methodology.
DURING THE TRAINING COURSE WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS ON:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Highly developed communication skills
- The ability to see the big picture
- The ability to mobilise people to operate at distance from each other
- The ability to build trust
- Recognition skills
- Be authentic
The accommodation is 100% covered by Erasmus+ Programme.
Venue – Georgia
“International Scout – Center Rustavi”
Address: Rustavi Balanchivadze Str. #9,
How to reach it
The transportation from the Airport to training location will
be provided by the organizers.
The nearest airport is Tbilisi International Airport
Travel cost for participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275 EUR
INFORMATION ABOUT SECOND TRAINING
The project consists of two Training Courses – the first is in Georgia, 22-28.05 2022, and the second – 25-31.07.2022 in Poland.
The same people should participate in both. This is crucial for the realization of the project’s objectives and for achieving the best results.
Between the two trainings, the implementation of local activities will be carried out, which will also be presented at the second training in Poland.
Venue – Poland
“Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Jodełka”
Address: Kielecka 3, 26-010 Święta Katarzyna, POLAND
There will be double rooms, with a separate bathroom, full board (3 meals a day) and all-day coffee service.
Details – Take a flight to Warsaw, Cracow or Katowice,
take a bus or train from there to Kielce, we’re gathering in Kielce (the specific time will be givensoon). Private transport will be provided from Kielce tothe venue in Święta Katarzyna.
👇 HERE TO APPLY 👇
1. Read carefully the project call
2. Read carefully the project tasks and requests
3. Check „participants profile“, maybe you are fitting perfectly
4. Fill out the BRAVO Application Form by 20.02.2022.