Open call for Training Course "SR - net"
- Name of the project: ”SR – net”
- Date of Project: 12.06.2022. – 19.06.2022.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Tirana, Albania
- Participants age: +18
- The number of participants: 6
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 05.06.2022.
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The scope of the proposed cooperation among 7 partners from 6 countries, is offering an empowering cooperation between NGOs and association active in the field of youth and community oriented work, with a particular referent to enhance their ability to cooperate with local actors and propose high quality services to disadvantaged youth. The cooperation envisaged will address the needs youth disengaged and unable to connect with their community, by fostering youth workers capacity to facilitate their reconciliation process while increasing the awareness of the community and getting them ready to assist and support the young citizens in the personal development process and social inclusion. This facilitation process would require a broader skills also in the NGOs managers along with youth operators, sustained through all stages of the programme and a more EU oriented approach to the subject, requiring competences, expertise and views from different point of view, offered indeed by the strategically formed consortium. An innovative character of the project stems from increasing youth workers and NGOs operators communication skills and ability to network with local actors using key elements of Corporate social responsibility –CSR- such as finding ways for motivating companies in being more active at local level – such as: more efficient and sustainable ways that economical actors can adopt to “give back and have a positive impact on their communities” (which is one of the key message in CSR discourse).
Albania Education Foundation FASH and MJAFT are a research and advisory organization focused on the development of corporate social responsibility and the promotion of non-financial reporting through independent research, education and consulting good practices.
Date of arrival: 12.06.2022.
Date of departure: 19.06.2022.
Planned Accommodation: Hotel Doro City Tirana
Muhamet Gjollesha Street, Md.38 H.1, 1023 Tirana, Albania
HOW TO REACH VENUE
LU-NA shpk offers a shuttle service from TIA to Tirana and vice versa. The bus is stationed behind the National Theater of Opera and Ballet. The rate for a single fare is 300 Albanian Lek.
Tiranë – TIA: every one hour starting from 07:00 until 23:00
TIA – Tiranë: every one hour starting from 08:00 until 24:00
- Participants: 6 participants per country (18+)
- Who: youth workers, activists, representatives of NGOs, volunteers, students…
- Gender: No matter
- Language: English
Entry to Albania will be allowed with:
Starting from: 1 May 2022, if traveling to Albania, whether by land, sea or air, there are no specific documents required, in terms of Covid-19.
- All passengers who are allowed to enter the territory of the Republic of Albania, in addition to complying with the protocols of airline international standards worldwide, must also follow and respect the rules listed below:
- Only traveling passengers will enter the airport building, avoiding being escorted by their family members;
- Passengers must respect the social distance of 1.5 meters during the entire stay at the airport;
- Priority is given to the elderly, people in need and families with minor children;
For more information:
https://www.tirana-airport.com/c/116/measures-and-rules/ ¬ Keep in mind the local measures that are currently in force:
- Masks remain mandatory for indoors and public transportation. It is recommended to keep the mask in all those places where is not possible to keep social distance and for those which have not received the full dose of vaccination;
Please visit the page of the Civil Aviation Authority Albania, for more information regarding flights and list of countries: http://www.aac.gov.al/
For further information on COVID-19 visit: https://shendetesia.gov.al/category/lajme/ or call local numbers 127.
For psychological support call the green line 0800 40-40.
TRAVEL COSTS REIMBURSEMENT
Reimbursement is calculated based on the distance calculator of the European Commission. At the arrival, all participants must provide flight reservation, all original tickets and boarding passes. They must send by post the return tickets and boarding passes to an email address which will be provided. Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest means of transportation. Acceptable means of transportation for the project are: plane, bus, train, metro or ferry, not taxi.
WHAT TO BRING
- Information about topic in your country
- Materials of your organization
- Good mood
- Medicines and insurance;
- Original travel e-tickets and invoices like train tickets, bus tickets etc.
- Laptop, (or/and) camera
Currency exchange: Local currency is ALL ( Albanian leke). 1 Euro is 120.60 ALL Check Goolge currency converter.
Weather: In June and July in Tirana it is summer time! Bring summer clothes. The temperature might vary
Photography: Partner organizations will take video and photograph throughout the duration of the activities. Pictures will be shared on partner social network sites. Please advise us If you are okay with sharing your pictures with you on it.
Social media: Official project facebook page (like, share): SRnet – Project
#Share your experience before, during and after the events using the hastags: #SRnet #ERASMUSPLUS #ERASMUSPLUSCAPACITYBUILDINGYOUTH #CAPACITYBUILDINGYOUTH