Open Call for 6 Participants for Training Course in Istanbul, Turkiye
Name of the project: “Collaboration and Cooperation For Youth”
Date of Project: 25.11.2022. – 2.12.2022.
Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
Place: Istanbul, Turkiye
Participants age: +18
The number of participants: 6
Working language: English
Deadline for applying: 20.9.2022
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
While creating our project idea; We have found that there are problems such as strong, effective, large and sustainable partnerships in the E + projects, inability to implement the project activities with innovative methods, inadequacy of the youth workers to develop their skills, the number of new youth workers, the inefficiency of the project activities, the inability of the young people with limited opportunities to benefit from E + opportunities.
In order to establish strong and new opportunities across Europe, to increase the skills of youth workers, and to ensure the efficiency of the Project activities, the methods and techniques to be used in the activities should be informal, new and innovative. This training course; It is designed to promote, develop and promote the ability to work together within a team and with other organizations within a network to address social issues or to develop effective and innovative projects that address intercultural dialogue and sustainable development in both local and European countries.
NEEDS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
– Developing skills to work together with others in a team to develop efficient and innovative projects
– Increase the capacity of project partners in institutional, cooperation and youth work
– To enable our partners to use more innovative methods / techniques in their future work
– Identify the strategies that our partners with limited opportunities will have to follow in the project from outside the program countries
– Motivating the participants for new projects
– Establishing new links and partnerships on youth work
– To share local and international experiences in the field of youth work
– To improve the expression skills of youth workers in foreign language
– Conducting cross-cultural learning
– To develop a sense of belonging to young people in Europe
– To organize an European Youth Week
– To increase and spread Erasmus + ‘s visibility
– To provide official recognition of the contributions to the project, ability, achievement, competence and competence of youth workers
Project Title: C & C ( Collaboration and Cooperation For Youth )
Project Type: KA153-YOU
Venue for the İstanbul (mobility ): İstanbul, Turkey
Implementation Dates for the İstanbul (mobility-1): 25 November 2022 – 2 December 2022
Duration: 7 nights
Participant Number: 6 participants (preferably 3 female, 3 male) per organization
- Open-minded, innovative and open to learning
- Able to speak and write at least beginner level English
- Teamwork, team spirit, sense of duty and responsibility,
- Must be willing to engage in the activities during the training course.
- Resident in one of the participating countries of the Project,
- Youth workers, preferably between the ages of 18-35, half of whom do not have much experience; the other half should consist of more experienced youth workers who have at least 5 years of youth worker experience and are also willing to share their knowledge and experience.
- Gelecek Girişimde Uluslararası Genç Girişimcilik ve İnovasyon Derneği ( Turkey )
- Turkey Youth Club ( Kuzey Makedonya )
- Bosnıan Representatıve Assocıatıon For Valuable Opportunıtıes (Bosnia Herzegovina)
- Diaspora 1964 ( Belgium )