- Name of the project: “Red Card Against Hooliganism”
- Date of Project: 01.03.2021 – 08.03.2021
- Hosting organization: “TUNA”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
- Place: Antalya, Turkey
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 6
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 30.01.2021.
Thanks to funding provided by the ERASMUS+ programme through the Turkish National Agency, during this period all costs for travel, food, accommodation, local transport and course materials are covered.
WHAT IS RED CARD AGAINST HOOLIGANISM?
Red Card Against Hooliganism Youth Exchange will be organized between dates 01.03.2021–08.03.2021 in Antalya, Turkey. The participants of the project come from different countries with socio-economical backgrounds and political problems.
The common characteristics of the participants are that they are unsatisfied with the hooliganism that happens in these countries and are motivated to combat hooliganism.
The Youth Exchange bringing together 38 participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, North Macedonia, and Romania. The participants are between 18 and 30 years and are all are interested in sport and performing the sport, especially basketball.
- To explain and clarify the importance of fair play and respect in the sport for young people
- To raise awareness about unification through the power of sport for young people
- To provide an environment in sports that promotes equality, inclusion, and respect rather than hooliganism for young people
- To emphasize the values such as equality, friendship, anti-racism and antidiscrimination in sports among young people
- To promote the importance of the sport in general, especially in order to promote the positive impact on the physical as well as the mental well-being of young people.
FAIR-PLAY BASKTEBALL TOURNAMENT
The last 2 days of the youth exchange, the participants will show their skills in the tournament where the fair play points are more important than the scoring.
What is important is that the fair-play basketball tournament has specific fair-play rules, the team will get extra points when they perform the fair-play rules.
- Asociatia ACT O’CLOCK – Romania
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SOCIAL ECONOMY GROUP – Greece
- BRAVO – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- KOSARKASKI SAVEZ GRADA NISA – Serbia
- World Change – The Republic of North
WHO IS TUNA - The Hosting Organization?
TUNA (Towards Universal and Nonformal Activities) has basically the name from the Danube river in the Turkish language. TUNA is the nonformal group of young people active in youth works in Antalya, Turkey which has been founded in 2018. The river goes through so many important European capitals such as Budapest, Bratislava, Belgrade and Vienna and it brings wealth, peace and solidarity there.
One of the major goals of TUNA is to raise awareness of the importance of European culture and cooperation, as well as a healthy lifestyle, environmental protection, disabilities, intercultural dialogue, volunteerism, and international tolerance and understanding.
“Antalya is undoubtedly the most beautiful city in the world,” said the founder of the modern Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Anyone who has been here would probably agree with him: the city is backed by the majestic Taurus Mountains and hemmed in by the cerulean Mediterranean Sea. Antalya offers a beach holiday turned history, hiking and spa trip, and is at its best when used as a jumping-off point for some unforgettable countryside excursions. Here are Culture Trip’s tips on what to do in and around this gorgeous and lively city.
Set against the seaside cliffs and ancient marina, Kaleiçi is the city’s romantic old quarter that houses some of the best dining options and nightlife in Antalya. Cobblestone streets lead you past restored Ottoman mansions and other buildings that have been tastefully converted into restaurants, music venues and cosy boutique hotels. Simply going for a stroll through the atmospheric neighbourhood is a reward in itself, and many streets offer fleeting views of the Mediterranean and the Taurus Mountains.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM in English until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 30.01.2021.
- Selection results: 05.02.2021.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com