Add Your Heading Text Here
- Name of the project: Youth Exchange ‘’The Act of Moving Forward’’
- Date of Project: 20.02.2023. – 26.02.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Vlasotince, Serbia
- Participants age: 18 – 30
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 25.12.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The main aim of this YE is to help youngsters to acquire the knowledge, attitudes, and skills needed to function effectively in a pluralistic democratic society and to interact, negotiate, and communicate with people from diverse groups, using elements from their cultural heritage as a tool. Objectives of this project are the following:
- Awareness of cultural differences of participants, and of their own culture
- Awareness of cultural differences within the same “national culture” and belonging to several cultures to point out the importance of cultural differences and to promote intercultural learning among participants with different cultural backgrounds and different traditions
- To promote respect for the diversity of cultural expressions and raise awareness
- Develops solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union
- To promote the use of traditional games
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
This Youth Exchange will gather 43 participants who should:
– Be motivated and interested in exploring the topic of diversity and intercultural learning; – Be in a position to multiply the experience gained during the exchange in their realities;
– Be ready to develop and implement realistic follow-up activities as a result of the Youth exchange;
– Be available for the full duration of the exchange, as active participation is imperative for the success of this YE;
– Preferable be between 18 – 28 years of age, with possible exceptions, since we will respect the rules given in the guide for this type of activity
The activities of the youth exchange will be based on non-formal education methods (lectures, workshops, outdoor activities, practical workshops, presentations, group discussions, icebreakers, energizers, intercultural evenings, reflective sharing, discussions in small groups, discussions in the plenary, question and answer sessions, debriefing after each exercise, presentations, info sessions for theoretical input, workshops and group work in order to explore concrete examples of methodological approaches to work on the project topic.
Non-formal education methods will bring knowledge to the participants in an interactive and practical, easily implementable way.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
ADRA Netherlands is founded on the 16e of April 1991 and has now 24 years of experience. ADRA Netherlands is founded to help the most needed people in the world and help to reduce poverty. We are part of the network of ADRA which is working in 139 countries at the moment. We have five focus areas: emergency, food, health, education, and economic development. ADRA Netherlands is primary a fundraising organization to be able to fund projects and programs in the South.
ACCOMMODATION , FOOD & TRAVELLING
Address: Hotel Gunjetinac 29 Novembar bb Vlasotince, Serbia
Arrival day: 20 February 2023
Departure day: 26 February 2023
Accommodation and food – 3 meals a day and coffee breaks – are 100% covered by Erasmus + Program. Extra drinks/snacks are on your own account. Accommodation address is: 29 November bb Vlasotince.
Travel costs are budgeted according to Erasmus + conditions (using the EU distance calculator): http://ec.europ a.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
Travel budget is 180 €.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 25.12.2022.
- Selection results: 28.12.2022.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]