Open Call for 3 Participants for Training Course in Tirana, Albania
Name of the project: “Basic Web Development”
Date of Project: 9.10.2022 – 18.10.2022.
Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
Place: Tirana, Albania
Participants age: + 18
The number of participants: 3
Working language: English
Deadline for applying: 25.09.2022
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
“Sharing Design Your Job” project is a continuation of the “Design Your Job” (DYJ) initiative under which we have developed 4 projects already. Three of them were financed by EACEA and one by Serbian NA. All projects under the “DYJ” initiative follow and contribute to the overall objective of “Creating and testing new ICT education programs and methodologies suitable for systematic prequalification and re-training of unemployed or marginalized young people”.
Our initiative uses NFL methods, and mobilities to attract and motivate focused young people to gain hands-on and practical competencies. With these competencies, our users are capable, right after our education process, to find a job, start their job, or at least improve their income situation (usually with Freelancing).
Through the Project, all project participants will have the opportunity to learn new skills that will lead them forward. All project values consist of three areas that stand out:
- Access to the shared knowledge of good practices with all hard and soft skills that are needed for the job search that is present in all countries of the European Union.
- Work and a new learning system that is unknown to the formal school system. A new look at the unknown and opportunities to acquire knowledge.
- Access to free technological management tools, specially designed for the field of soft and hard ICT skills, which will allow them to maximize the efficiency of their knowledge and IMPACT.
The Project will implement 5 Training Courses whose topics will be:
- Basic hardware/software manipulation
- Basic graphic design
- Basic web development (current call)
- Basic UX design
- Basic digital marketing
ABOUT THE TRAINING
This TC on Basic Web Development offers the participants an opportunity to learn:
- What is Web Design;
- Introduction to best Web UI/UX practices;
- Introduction to WordPress basic setup and settings;
- Working on WordPress;
- Creating web pages/posts: planning, sketching, editing themes;
- WordPress maintenance, security, backup;
- Working on WordPress fine-tuning.
This TC will be based on non-formal education methodology so we can transfer knowledge and develop relevant skills among the participants. Notably, participants will have daily input from the trainer and they will be assigned to work in bigger group, smaller teams or individually depending on the task at hand.
One of the main goals of the TC is to qualify young people to be able to properly set up a working machine and do the proper maintenance of it to ensure its long-lasting performance.
The accommodation is 100% covered by Erasmus+ Programmed. The food and coffee breaks are 100% covered by Erasmus+ Programmed.
WHAT TO BRING:
1) Information about topic from your country
2) Materials of your organization
3) Good mood
4) Medicines and insurance;
5) Original travel e-tickets and invoices like train tickets, bus tickets etc.
The laptop must be brought. In case you do not own a laptop, please indicate in Google Form that you do not have a laptop in order to provide it to you in a timely manner.
All participants will be accommodated in VILLA TAFAJ HOTEL.
Transportation for all participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina will be organized by the BRAVO organization