- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Digital Youth Work’’
- Date of Project: 20.04. – 26.04.2023.
- Hosting organization: “Association Inspiration”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Golden Sands, Bulgaria
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 2
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 15.02.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The main theme of the project is related to the youth work with digital tools and methods. The aim of the project is to develop and/or improve the competences of youth workers/youth leaders in digital youth work.
The other aims of the project are:
- Understanding of the concept of the digital youth work;
- Share knowledge, skills, competences and experience in digital youth work;
- Discuss innovative tools that can be applied in daily youth work;
- Sharing good practices; – Boosting the skills and competences of the youth workers for using digital technologies;
- Online activism, online communication for reaching out more young people, even from marginalized communities
- Learning new methods in the Digital youth work;
- Youthpass preparation etc. – Creating network between the organizations etc.
ACTIVITIES OF THE PROJECT
- Get to know each other;
- Presenting of the Sending organizations;
- The concept of the Digital youth work;
- Digital Youth worker competences
- Digital instruments for reaching young people
- Digital inclusion;
- Digital methods for youth work;
- Digital tools in youth work;
- Digital youth work in practice;
- Reaching young people with fewer opportunities;
- Good practices in digital youth work;
- Youthass ;
- Intercultural evenings
The Training Course targets youth workers to equip them with competence and knowledge on digital youth work. During a one-week long training course the youth workers will have a chance to get acquainted with new methods and approaches to work with young people on the topic of digital instruments and etc. As a result of a training course, the participants will get back to their countries and will start the implementation process of the follow-up events.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION and GOLDEN SAND
Association Inspiration is created in 2007. It is a very active organization in the youth field. We work with Youth Centre in Ruse, Bulgaria. We organize projects in Erasmus + and ESC programs.
Zlatni Pyasatsi (Golden Sands) is one of the oldest and largest Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria. It is situated at a distance of 17 km north from Varna city, in close proximity to the breezy forests of the natural park “Golden Sands”. The name of the resort comes from the wonderful golden sand. According to a local legend, pirates buried a golden treasure here, and to avenge them, nature turned it into fine golden sand. The beach line here is 3.5 km long, and in some places, its width reaches 100 meters.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
The participants will be accommodated in hotel „HOLIDAY PARK“. The hotel offers full board meals. More about the accommodation you can find here – holidayparkhotel.bg
The hotel is situated on southwest part of Golden Sands, combines the beauty and tranquillity of the ancient forest and the breath taking landscapes of the Black Sea. The hotel is located in a quiet part of Golden sands, surrounded by amazing greenery and at the same time is within walking distance to the centre of resort and the endless beach. The beautiful Bulgarian city of Varna with many entertainment possibilities is only 18 km away.
You have to arrive in Golden Sands in 20 of April 2023 and departure from Golden Sands in 26 of April 2023. You can search for flights arriving in several airports – Varna, Burgas, Bucharest/Romania and Sofia.
The travel budget is 275 Euros.
The travel calculations are based on the distance calculator of the European Commission.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275€ per participant
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 15.02.2023.
- Selection results: 20.02.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org