BRAVO with partners announce a call for 1 participant for a TRAINING COURSE in Izery Mountains, POLAND from 18-24 of May 2020 for citizens of the countries mentioned below and those living in these countries.
- Name of the project: “ART OF INCLUSION – INCUBATOR OF MIXED-ABILITY YOUTH PROJECTS“
- Date of Project: 18.05 – 24.05.2020.
- Applicant organization: “Windmill Tree”
- Hosting organization: “Windmill Tree”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO – Responsible for the participant from BiH!
- Place: Izery Mountains, POLAND
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: Total 30 ( 1 representative per organization, in case of need – accompanying person)
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 10.03.2020
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
Our main idea is to explore and discuss the concept of mixed-ability youth project, in which young people with and without a disability can participate on equal basis.
This project will get together THOSE, who are already working with young people with physical/mental disability and THOSE, who have never worked, but would like to start in future.
During the TC we will exchange experience and know-how, try how to manage mixed-ability activities and start new cooperations for common projects.
All of You are Co-creators of this project, so let’s make our best =)
- to provide an opportunity for youth workers (both for newcomers and those with experience)
- to meet project partners for future common mixed-ability youth projects within the framework of Erasmus+
- to provide youth workers support for partner finding, project idea development and project application writing
- to exchange and discuss ideas on how mixed-ability youth projects can contribute to advocacy of inclusion
- to explore art of inclusion
- Older than 17 years old
- Experience in work with youth with disability / or strong interest in getting such experience
- Active involvement in sending Organization activities – full time / part time worker / volunteer
- To be available to attend all the project activities
- Communicative level of English
TRAINING COURSE PROGRAM
The program will contain:
- Presentations of good practices from representatives of partner organizations, which are experienced in topic of mixed-ability projects (therefore we expect participants, who are directly involved in organization activities);
- Simulation activities, which will help us to find out how we can reshape activities, so they will be more inclusive. We will concentrate on seeing and hearing disability, limited mobility and mild mental disorders ( e.g. autism and down syndrome);
- Study visit to local Social Enterprise as a Supported Employment model for people with disabilities;
- Integration and teambuilding activities;
- Work on common projects – partnership building activity;
- Presentation of Erasmus + program and discussion about possibilities, which it gives when it comes to mix.
Reimbursement of travel costs is based on on-line Erasmus+ Distance Calculator.
We have great opportunity to make our project in breathtaking nature of Izery Mountains. Therefore, we kindly ask you to take your travel to project venue as an adventure.
THE NEAREST AIRPORT : Wrocław. In case U will travel to Krakow, Warsaw or any other Polish city – You will have to take train/bus to Wrocław. Here some useful links to find connections: https://www.flixbus.pl/polskibus = U can buy ticket ONLY on-line https://en.e-podroznik.pl/
From Wrocłąw you will take train with direction “Szklarska Poręba Górna ” or Jelenia Góra ( https://en.e-podroznik.pl/ )
from Jelenia góra participants will be picked up by car / mini bus.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 10.03.2020
- Selection results: 13.03.2020.
- PARTICIPATION FEE:
– BRAVO Volunteers – NO PAX FEE
– External BiH participants– 25€ for selected people
– For other organizations, all selected participants need to contact sending organization via email.
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]