Open Call for 5 Participants for Youth Exchange "Youth in sports, brotherhood with sports"
Name of the project: “YOUTH IN SPORTS, BROTHERHOOD WITH SPORTS”
Date of Project: 14.09.2022. – 24.09.2022.
Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
Place: Silivri, Istanbul, Türkiye
Participants age: +18
The number of participants: 5
Working language: English
Deadline for applying: 08.08.2022.
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
- To reveal the importance of sports, to give information about the branches of sports, ethics in sports and the unifying of sports.
- To equip young immigrants or youth with migrant background with new skills through sports
- To develop individuals who address and solve community problems
- To raise awareness about different sports branches and to guide young people
- Involvement of disadvantaged youth in teamwork
- To enable the removal of social, cultural and language barriers,
- To disseminate information about EU opportunities for youth,
- To empower participants to become active European citizens
As a project that ensures intercultural and social integration, prepared in line with the Erasmus program’s growth of sports in Europe and strategies of inclusion and diversity, “Youth in Sports, Brotherhood with Sports” offers a constructive perspective on migration in Europe.
- ASOCIACIJA AKTYVISTAI
- BOSNIAN REPRESENTATIVE ASSOCIATION FOR VALUABLE OPPORTUNITIES
- Association for Cultural, Sport and Educational Development “”World of Change””
- ZAVOD ZA SPORT SLOVENSKE KONJICE
- Related to sports
- Open-minded, innovative and open to learning
- Tolerant to different cultures, religions and languages
- Those with fewer opportunities economically, socially, culturally and geographically
- Able to speak and write at least beginner level English
- Able to use a musical instrument or an amateur in any field of music,
- Willing to learn interculturally and work together,
- Does not have cultural prejudices, respects differences,
- Teamwork, team spirit, sense of duty and responsibility,
- Those who live in the EU and the neighboring countries of the EU, who are willing to bring cultural differences to the universal dimension by combining them through our project.