- Name of the project: Youth Exchange “Cool Youth for a Warm Planet’’
- Date of Project: 05.11.2023.–14.11.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’The MeOut Group’’
- Place: Balatonszárszo, Hungary
- Participants age: 16+
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 31.10.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The project aims to bring together passionate young individuals from diverse backgrounds under a common goal: to learn, share, and empower each other as activists for the environment. Ultimately, the project contributes to the capacity building and learning of youth within formal and non-formal education, aligning with the objectives of the Erasmus+ program.
Environmental problems affect each one of us, no matter where we live or which language we speak. It is crucial to recognize our role and play an active part in resolving them. The next generation is most impacted by the consequences of climate change; therefore, young people have been engaging in environmental activism for a while now.
This Youth Exchange is an opportunity for such active young individuals to come together, share their experience, dive into interactive activities and group work in order to gain a better understanding of certain environmental problems and acquire practical skills to engage in climate activism. The program will be rooted in non-formal educational methodology, which includes workshops, interactive games, and collaborative activities.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- To foster environmentally conscious attitudes of young people, who not only understand the urgent need to protect our planet but also actively engage in meaningful activism.
- To equip participants with the tools, knowledge, and inspiration to make a positive impact in their communities and beyond.
- To empower participants to become vocal advocates for the environment, through collaborative workshops, insightful discussions, and hands-on activities.
- To encourage participants to establish lasting connections with like-minded peers, creating a supportive network of environmentally conscious youth.
It is created for young people from 16 years, who are eager to extend their knowledge, upgrade their skills and broaden their horizons.
Participants must be open to meeting participants from other countries and have the motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in a very intercultural setting. Participants must be open to exploring topics related to the environment and engage in climate activism. They must be able to communicate in English. Participants must attend all training sessions and actively participate in them.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
MeOut Group is a leading organization that focuses on innovation and education headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The MeOut heroes work around the clock and contribute to a more accessible present and future to develop the world by investing time, energy, and intellect. We operate in over 43 countries. The more educated people with groundbreaking ideas are on earth the better it is for all. We aspire to create a human-centric environment in which colleagues and partners flourish so that they can achieve the most. Since 2013, MeOut Group has been working on building bridges between communities and countries mainly focusing on solutions that pave the way for progress. We connect the dots locally and globally in the fields of education, innovation and entrepreneurship by facilitating mutually beneficial multisectoral global collaborations.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
Participants will stay in Balatonszárszó, Hungary.
The website of accommodation: https://szarszo.lutheran.hu/
The participants will be accommodated in shared rooms, 2-5 per room. During the stay, food will be prepared by experienced cooks, provided at the venue. Three meals and two coffee breaks per day will be provided.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD, TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 31.10.2023.
- Selection results: 01.11.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com