- Name of the project: Youth Exchange “Hiking for Better Earth”
- Date of Project: 04.05. – 10.05.2023.
- Hosting organization: “Active Austria”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Zell am See, Austria
- Participants age: 16+
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
One of Europe’s most urgent issues nowadays is the increasing number of young people who lead sedentary lives which lack enough physical activity. According to WHO, one quarter of EU population does not meet the recommendations on physical activity. This problem needs to be addressed and mitigated as soon as possible since inactivity is always accompanied by numerous health issues, both mental and physical. The vision of our project is to increase the time young people spend outdoors and help them experience the benefits of hiking for both physical and mental health by means of NFE, environmental and outdoor education.
- Rijad Raščić
- Ema Šahbegović
- Ema Kulenović
- Tarik Džambić
- Evera Moro
More about BRAVO you can see on our video below: