- Name of the project: Youth Exchange ‘’Camino Estonia’’ – Hiking project
- Date of Project: 01.07.2023 – 10.07.2023.
- Hosting organization: “Ethos Estonia”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Tallinn, Estonia
- Participants age: 16+
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
The aim of our project is to inform young people aged 18-30 about their own hiking capabilities, Camino de Santiago, and Camino Estonia hiking trails, all while using non-formal methods to teach about maintaining mental health, problems, and solutions.
The project aims to create a safe space where the difficulties (and successes!) of the participants can be discussed. The workshops look at negative thought patterns, core beliefs, and behaviors that interfere with daily life and provide tools to change them or alleviate symptoms
- Merima Selimović
- Faris Prljača
- Ahmet Patković
More about BRAVO you can see on our video below: