- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Toolbox for Communication’’
- Date of Project: 03.06.2023 – 11.06.2023.
- Hosting organization: “NGO Xenia”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Bludenz, Austria
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 4
- Working language: English
The overall aim of the training course is to train youth workers and youth leaders on using media (jokes, short movies and advertisements) as tools on anti-discrimination. By our project we aim to make people aware of their subculture, their behavior towards differences, raise awareness on their stereotypes and prejudices and spotlight when they discriminate others even unconsciously. Foster understanding how media effect their perspectives towards each other, how a joke can be discriminative even without knowing it.
- Mirnes Patković
More about BRAVO you can see on our video below: