BRAVO announces call for 4 participants for Training course in Satu Mare, Romania from 05.05 – 11.05.2018. for BiH citizens and those living in BiH.
Name of project: ”See me”
Date of TC: 05.05– 11.05.2018. (05th of May is arrival day, 11th May afternoon is departure day)
Organizer: Szatmári Fiatalokért Kulturális Egyesület
Place: Satu Mare, Romania
Participants:4 (Age of participants have to be 18+)
Working language: English
Training Course is project under Erasmus+ program what means that TC is under Erasmus+ rules. Accommodation, food and travel costs (limit 275€) are covered by organizers.
MORE ABOUT PROJECT:
Themes of the TC:
Exploring the Convention of on the Rights of the Child in the context being in refugees’ situation. Make a research and understand the current situation of young people with refugees and migrants’ background in different countries. Share and understand the meaning of different laws and general of the EU approach towards young people with refugees, migrants and immigrants background. Prepare, run and evaluate voluntary youth work activities with refugee and migrants young people in order to support the cooperation in local level among young people. Practicing digital story telling in order to understand the current situation of refugees and migrants’ families and fight against xenophobia and racism.
So the overall aim of this TC is to train youth workers, youth leaders is being able to set up youth voluntary activities in order to support the cooperation among young people with refugees and migrants background and local young people. To provide possibility to understand the reasons behind becoming a refugee or migrant through cooperating together and digital story telling. To fight against xenophobia and racism towards refugees and migrants families through youth work activities and adapting the Convention on the Rights of the Child by UNICEF.
Learning objectives of the TC are:
– To explore the Convention of the Rights of the Child by UNICEF and how it is respected regarding to young people with refugees, migrants and immigrants’ background;
– To get to know the personal life history of refugees and immigrants in order to understand the reasons to become refuges, get to know their life conditions and situations they are in;
– To get acquainted with the laws regarding to refugees, migrants and immigrants in the participated countries and specifically of EU;
– To fight against xenophobia and racism through youth work activities locally among young people;
– To learn to use the technique called digital story telling in order to provide realistic view from the current situation of refugees;
– To initiate local and European youth projects according to the proposals of Erasmus+ programme;
– To establish a European platform for cooperation among youth organisations in order to fight against xenophobia and racism towards refugees and immigrants.
The methodology of the seminar:
The project will be based on non-formal educational methodology. It will be learner centred and participatory. It will be really practical, that means participants will put their gained competences into practice already during the project and the training course itself. Participants have to make a research locally before they participate in the training, and share their experiences with each others during the training course. Experienced trainers’
team will prepare the programme flow based on the needs and expectations of the partner organisations and their participants. The project will impact on the social and civic competences, sense of initiatives and entrepreneurship and cultural awareness and expression of participants, and it will make an impact on the partner organisations’ youth work activities with new youth work methods cooperating with young people with different cultural background and using digital story telling techniques in order to fight against xenophobia and racism towards refugees and immigrants. We plan to use the following methods: cooperative learning, experiential learning, montage, theatre of oppressed, creating a jigsaw, digital story telling, etc.
Theoretical part of the training:
– National and European laws towards refugees, immigrants and migrants;
– Reasons of ignoring, generating fears from immigrants, and becoming racists connected to immigration in the participated countries;
– The Convention of the Rights of the Child by UNICEF;
– Non-formal educational methods for cooperation among young people with different cultural background in order to fight against xenophobia and racism;
– Theories of digital story telling.
Practical part of the training:
– Preparing, running and evaluating of voluntary youth activities together with refuges and working on the digital story telling together;
– Presenting and disseminating digital stories of refugees’ families locally and European level in order to fight against xenophobia and racism;
– Inventing local and European youth voluntary activities and projects according to the proposals of Erasmus+ programme;
– Establishing a European platform for cooperation among youth organisations in order to fight against xenophobia and racism towards refugees and immigrants
YOPA – Hungary
LIDOSK – Turkey
Mine Vaganti NGO – Italy
Hellenic Youth Participation – Greece
Active Youth of North Albania – Albania
SOS TELEFON ZA ZENE I DJECU ZRTVE NASILJA – Montenegro
BRAVO – Bosnia and Herzegovina
ARMENIAN PROGRESSIVE YOUTH NGO – Armenia
IDEAL GELECEK – Azerbaijan
– The food and accommodation will be provided and paid by the organizers during the project.
– The travel costs are limited, the Lump Sums are defined according to the distance band used by the ErasmusPlus Programme:
Hungary – 180 EUR/participant
Greece – 275 EUR/participant
Turkey – 275 EUR/participant
Italy – 275 EUR/participant
Albania – 275 EUR/participant
Montenegro – 275 EUR/participant
B&H – 275 EUR/participant
Armenia – 275 EUR/participant
Azerbaijan – 275 EUR/participant
Travels costs will be reimbursed by bank transfer through the sending organizations AFTER the seminar. (in maximum 3 months after we receive ALL the ORIGINAL travel documents)
The training course will be hosted in the Cardinal Hotel, which is situated in the center of Satu Mare. If you are interested about it, you can check their webpage for some pictures: http://hotelcardinal.ro/en/
About Satu Mare
Satu Mare is the capital city of Satu Mare County, Romania. Located in northwest Romania, on the Someș River, 13 kilometres from the border with Hungary and 27 kilometres from the border with Ukraine.
It is a multicultural city near the border. They are living together romanians, hungarians, germans, roma people and some other nationalities. The first of the 34 historical names of the city was given by Queen Gisele, the German wife of the Saint King Stefan (King of Hungary). The most appropriate name seems to be the German Salzmarkt (salt market).
Poslati motivacijsko pismo na Engleskom jeziku do 500 riječi (u word dokumentu) na mail: [email protected] do 05.04.2018. sa naslovom maila na “ime projekta za koji se prijavljujete”.
Sva pitanja možete postaviti na mail bravo.of[email protected]
Otvoren poziv do 05.04. 2018.
Rezultati selekcije do 11.04.2018.
Mail za prijave: [email protected]