- Name of the project: Youth Exchange ‘’Dream After Covid’’
- Date of Project: 27.11.2023. – 06.12.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’PASOS’’
- Place: Penagos, Cantabria, Spain
- Participants age: 16 – 30 (Leader no age limit)
- The number of participants: 11
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 02.09.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project “DREAM AFTER COVID” is a collaborative initiative designed to connect youth workers and young individuals facing fewer opportunities across multiple countries. This project aims to foster a sense of solidarity, collaboration, and mutual support among young people, enabling them to engage in social entrepreneurship and contribute to their communities’ post-COVID recovery.
The project involves four partner organizations from different countries: Spain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, and Egypt. Each organization will contribute 10 young individuals and 1 youth leader, totaling 40 young participants and 4 youth leaders.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- Building a Supportive Network: The central objective of the project is to establish a secure support network for social entrepreneurship among the participating youth. This network will comprise youth workers, young individuals, and mentors from each partner country. The network’s primary goal is to provide a platform for participants to collaborate, share ideas, and refine the implementation plans for their social entrepreneurship projects.
- Sharing and Addressing Challenges: During the Youth Exchange, participants will have the opportunity to share the projects they have developed, discuss the main challenges they face, and highlight how their initiatives contribute to the post-COVID recovery process. This knowledge exchange will foster a deeper understanding of various approaches to social entrepreneurship and inspire innovative solutions.
- Exploring Democracy and Policies: The project will facilitate an exploration of democracy and policies related to entrepreneurship and youth in the participants’ respective countries. Participants will learn about the policies that either support or impact entrepreneurship and youth development. Furthermore, they will discover the democracy management tools that have been developed to ensure effective governance.
- Creating a Safe Environment: The project aims to create a safe and inclusive environment where participants can freely share their ideas, cultural expressions, and experiences. This environment will encourage open dialogue and understanding, fostering cross-cultural learning and collaboration.
- A well-established support network for youth workers, young individuals, and mentors from partner countries, fostering ongoing collaboration and support.
- Enhanced understanding of democracy, policies, and tools relevant to entrepreneurship and youth development.
- Strengthened social entrepreneurship projects that contribute to post-COVID recovery efforts in each partner country.
- Enriched cross-cultural understanding and appreciation through the exchange of ideas and cultural expressions.
It is created for young people old who are eager to extend their knowledge, upgrade their skills and broaden their horizons.
Participants must be able to communicate in English. Participants must attend all training sessions and actively participate in them.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
PASOS is permeable to trends that contribute to real social change beyond our borders. PASOS interacts with benchmark organizations from which we can learn and to which we can contribute our experience. Through numerous project and activities, PASOS aims to engage young people in climate change related actions and promote innovative aspects. They design new approaches to increase the participation and awareness of young people and urge them to contribute to building more inclusive society. The heart of PASOS’s mission lies in its commitment to empower young people to take an active role in shaping their communities and the world at large. The organization designs strategies that amplify the participation of young individuals, making them key agents of change rather than passive observers. Through workshops, seminars, and interactive campaigns, PASOS fosters a deep sense of awareness among youth about the societal issues that demand collective attention. This awareness serves as a catalyst for action and fuels the drive to create a more equitable and just society.
The area is only a little over 5,000 km2 , but it really has it all. Whether you’re a nature lover, culture fan, sport enthusiast or a foodie, you’ll find your niche here. Cantabria displays a surprising range of landscapes: coasts, marked by cliffs and beaches, always green valleys and the mountain range with the famous Peaks of Europe. Surfing and mountain climbing are among the most popular activities around here.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
Participants will be accommodated in PASOS facilities. The rooms will be shared between two to three people. During the stay, food will be prepared by experienced cooks, provided at the venue. Three meals and two coffee breaks per day will be provided.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – fully covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 02.09.2023.
- Selection results: 06.09.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com