- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Digital Entrepreneurship’’
- Date of Project: 20.07.2023 – 31.07.2023.
- Hosting organization: “Future in our Hands”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Abovyan, Armenia
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 2
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 23.05.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
Entrepreneurship is an important aspect of the development of any country. The digital entrepreneurship education is a new approach to this path and a challenge in educational system, which will prepare youth to face of technological change. So this project idea is to develop knowledge of technological platform use, which can bring to behavioral change and can create opportunities for youth mainly from rural areas, to develop their entrepreneurial skills and to create workplaces or to develop already existing businesses. This digitalization process can create an opportunity for youth to develop their networks across their country and in participating countries, to get to know business communities and to widen their opportunities in their own business idea creation. In particular, youth will use digital tools to learn entrepreneurial skills such as business feasibility, market research, business plan writing, project management, creating marketing plan, sales skills and digital platforms for their individual products.
Participants will develop following skills:
- Teamwork and leadership
- Communication and listening
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Public speaking
- Body signs
- Innovation and creativity
- Collaboration and networking
- Emotional intelligence
- Finance and marketing
- 18+ years old youth workers and youth leaders
- Being able to communicate and express themselves in English
- Beginners and youngsters interested in entrepreneurial learning
- Motivated to gain new skills and share in their local communities
- Willing to stand as coaches for youth
- Willing to use gained skills in their further youth work
- Active and positive
- Proactive mindset
- Ability to attend the whole project
- Contribute to the multiplying effect
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
“Future in Our Hand ” Youth non-governmental organization’s general idea is to carry out socially useful activity. The members of the organization are mostly youth (students, high school pupils,etc…) and specialists of working with youth and children, united around the idea of promoting education and European awareness among the youth and generally among the society, supporting people, helping people with fewer opportunities in their social integration, making youth participation in public life more active d strengthening the principles of civil society and democracy. The main objectives of the organization are:
- Implementing a number of studies and joint training to assist local authorities on matters of public interest;
- To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among the public
- To encourage public participation and strengthening links between local groups, schools, businesses and municipal authorities.
- To stimulate participation of young people for involvement in activities related to personal and social development activities for social adaptation of marginalized youth communities.
- To carry out active work for sustainable social development and democratic principles to promote civil society.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
Participants will be accommodated in HIN PARVANA (Address street Hatis 6)
Website of the accommodation: HIN PARVANA RESTAURANT & HOTEL COMPLEX (yell.am)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner with 2 coffee breaks will be provided.
The rooms will be shared between 2-3 participants. Some of the rooms have twin beds, others double beds. The rooms have individual bathrooms, also towels will be provided.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 360€ per participant
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 23.05.2023.
- Selection results: 25.05.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org