- Name of the project: Training Course “The Little Prince – a Personal Journey”
- Date of Project: 01.08.2023 – 09.08.2023.
- Hosting organization: “Playground Association Romania”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Intorsura Buzaului, Covasna, Romania
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 3
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 16.05.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The Little Prince – a Personal Journey” is an Erasmus+ project which addresses young people’s need of learning different instruments for identifying mechanisms of resilience and coping with new challenges, as well as accepting the change, since they usually come out of the educational systems not so much focused on emotional intelligence development and human connection. For this to be achieved, TC will bring together elements of personal development through coaching, nature-based learning, and art therapy – an instrument that has been identified as an important resource in dealing with posttraumatic stress syndrome and in reducing levels of anxiety and anger.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- To increase youth workers’ competencies in using coaching, nature-based learning and art therapy in the context of building resilience and social inclusion of disadvantaged youth;
- To practice methods for self-awareness, increasing resilience, stress coping and vision building;
- To create a space where participants can cultivate trust, vulnerability and connection to themselves, others and nature, as the base for heart-based transformation in local communities;
- To develop youth workers understanding on the potential of coaching and art therapy methods on guiding disadvantaged young people from local communities
- Age 18+;
- Youth workers;
- People with fewer opportunities;
- Able to communicate and work in English;
- Actively involved in the work of their organizations;
- Interested and active in the field of personal development, conducted especially through different types of art or nature based;
- Working with disadvantaged categories.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
100% Playground Association is a non-governmental organization focused on developing youngsters’ potential by implementing a series of programs focused on the principles of outdoor and experiential education. The organization aims at creating a context where the real potential of our participants can be carried out. The organization is dedicated to youngsters from more isolated communities, and it uses the methods of nonformal education to reduce the risks faced by these categories
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
The project will take place in Barcani, Covasna, in the region of Transylvania, Romania where the participants will have the opportunity to explore Romanian culture, as well as engage in the learning process peacefully.
All three meals will be provided.
Based on the country of participants, travel costs will be covered up to foreseen limits.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – all costs fully covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 16.05.2023.
- Selection results: 18.05.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org