- Name of the project: Youth Exchange “SolidEU”
- Date of Project: 20.10.2023. – 29.10.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’Crea360”
- Place: Villalar de los Comuneros, Valladolid, Spain
- Participants age: 16+
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 15.07.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
SOLIDEU: Youth Volunteering at the European level aims to promote among young Europeans the importance of solidarity and voluntary projects, as well as their active participation in forums and debates in which they assume their responsibility as members of the European community and seek solutions to the main challenges facing our continent.
One of the significant challenges that SOLIDEU addresses is gender equality. By engaging young Europeans in discussions and activities related to gender equality, the program fosters awareness and encourages actions to promote equal opportunities and rights for all genders. Through volunteer projects, young people can contribute to initiatives that empower women and challenge gender stereotypes, working towards a more inclusive and equitable society.
Another crucial issue SOLIDEU focuses on is the protection of the environment. Recognizing the urgent need to address environmental degradation and preserve our planet for future generations, the program encourages young Europeans to actively participate in environmental volunteering projects. By engaging in activities such as reforestation, waste management, and sustainable practices, young volunteers contribute to the protection and restoration of ecosystems, helping to mitigate the impacts of climate change and promote a greener future.
Through its initiatives, the project aims to educate young Europeans about the causes and consequences of climate change and mobilize them to take action. Moreover, through volunteer projects focusing on sustainable energy, renewable resources, and climate adaptation, young participants actively contribute to the fight against climate change at the local and regional levels.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- Fostering a deeper understanding of the importance of solidarity in volunteering
- Promoting the participation of young people in voluntary projects
- Developing intercultural skills by giving participants the opportunity to interact and work in teams with young people from different countries and cultures
- Promoting intercultural understanding and diversity by bringing together young people from different countries and cultures and by providing a free providing framework of free expression that will allow them to share their perspectives and experiences.
- Promoting the active participation of young people in tackling the main challenges facing Europe: equality, care for the environment, the demographic challenge and the equality, environmental care, the demographic challenge and the Sustainable Development Goals as a whole.
It is created for young people over 16 years old who are eager to extend their knowledge, upgrade their skills and broaden their horizons.
Participants must be able to communicate in English. Participants must attend all training sessions and actively participate in them.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
Crea 360 S.L. is a forward-thinking organization dedicated to Strategic City Planning and the Capture and Management of European Funds. Leveraging a team with extensive experience in Territorial Innovation and European Projects, we continually strive to design and implement initiatives that underscore Citizen Participation, Equal Opportunities, Sustainable Mobility, and Accessibility.
Our ethos revolves around delivering projects that resonate with societal needs, ensuring that progress does not compromise the essential elements of equality and accessibility. We believe that strategic planning should not only be about the physical transformation of spaces but also about fostering a culture of inclusivity, sustainability, and enhanced quality of life.
In keeping with this vision, Crea 360 S.L. is committed to collaborating with governments, communities, and organizations worldwide. Our mission is to develop innovative solutions that not only drive economic growth but also improve citizens’ quality of life and promote social equity.
We understand the unique complexities and opportunities present within urban landscapes and the European projects space. Thus, we use our expertise to facilitate economic development and enhance living conditions, always prioritizing equal opportunities for all. Our approach allows us to shape a world where economic progress, social equity, and enhanced quality of life coexist, ensuring no individual or community is left behind.
At Crea 360 S.L., we envisage a future where our strategic city planning and management of European funds create tangible, positive impacts in the lives of individuals and communities, further fostering a world that thrives on sustainability, accessibility, and shared progress.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
Participants will be accommodated in Villalar de los Comuneros. During the stay, food will be prepared by experienced cooks, provided at the venue. Three meals and two coffee breaks per day will be provided.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 17.07.2023.
- Selection results: 20.07.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com