- Name of the project: Long-term ESC volunteering
- Duration of the project: 215 days
- Date of the project: November of 2023 – April of 2024
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’Rojc Alliance’’
- Place: Pula, Croatia
- Participants age: 18 – 30
- The number of participants: 6
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 22.10.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
The project’s primary aim is to educate volunteers on the creation of digital content. In the age of the internet, digital content has emerged as a powerful tool to convey ideas, inspire change, and influence people’s thoughts and actions. By crafting engaging and informative digital content, the project seeks to make a meaningful impact on the volunteers, fostering a deeper understanding of critical issues and sparking conversations that can drive positive change.
Moreover, the project aspires to stir up creativity and foster a sense of community by curating living room events. These events offer an intimate and interactive space where people can come together, share their passions, and explore new ideas. These gatherings aim to break down the barriers that often exist in traditional public events, encouraging open dialogue and collaboration to bring about fresh perspectives and creative solutions.
In addition, the project aims to be handy by providing a workshop called Re-Geppetto. This workshop is designed to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to bring their creative ideas to life.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- Educate Volunteers on Digital Content Creation: The project’s objective is to provide adequate education and training to volunteers in the field of digital content creation. This includes teaching them the skills and tools required to craft engaging and informative digital content.
- Deepening Understanding of Critical Issues: Through the educational components of the project, the goal is to deepen the understanding of critical social, cultural, and environmental issues among volunteers. This includes giving them insights into how digital content can effectively convey ideas and inspire positive change.
- Empowering Volunteers to Drive Positive Change: The project seeks to empower volunteers to use digital content as a means to influence people’s thoughts and actions. The objective is to equip them with the tools and knowledge needed to create content that can drive meaningful and positive change within their communities.
- Foster Creativity and Community: The project’s objective is to create a sense of community and stimulate creativity. It aims to achieve this by curating living room events where volunteers can interact, share their passions, and explore new ideas.
- Youngsters between 18 and 30 years old;
- Motivated to participate in volunteer actions and activities that enable the development of skills key, experiences, and learning;
- Aware of their role and to be able to participate in all phases of the volunteer activity in which they will be involved;
- Interested in participating and contributing to volunteer activities oriented towards priorities and values of European countries promoted by Erasmus+ and the ESC.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
The Rojc Alliance is a network of Rojc organizations representing common interests that promotes cooperation and carries out community actions and events. The main activities are management and creating events in Rojc public spaces – the Living room and inner courtyard; community radio Radio Rojc; workshop Re-Geppetto; community development programs; participatory governance; networking and fostering the development of cultural and community centers; European Solidarity Corps volunteering programs.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
The volunteers would be accommodated in a rented apartment in Pula. The hosting organization covers participant’s needs, including travel cost reimbursement, daily pocket money of 6 Euros, a monthly food allowance of 180 Euros, additional health insurance, coverage of local transportation expenses, access to an individual mentor and coordinator, language and work support, and the benefit of weekends and public holidays off.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully Covered
How to apply?
- Send an email with a CV and Motivational Letter to email@example.com with the subject ESC 2023 application
- Deadline for applying: 22.10.2023.
- Selection results: 25.10.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE