- Name of the project: Youth Exchange ‘’Mind Craft’’
- Date of Project: 21.11.2023. – 29.11.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’The MeOut Group’’
- Place: Balatonszárszo, Hungary
- Participants age: 16+
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 20.10.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
“Mind Craft” is a project of MeOut. The project aims to help youngsters to develop their personalities, especially focusing on mental health and being fit. The project uses good practices and methods to share practical knowledge and activities that help them to be healthy, happy, and balanced citizens. Ultimately, the project contributes to the capacity building and learning of youth within formal and non-formal education, aligning with the objectives of the Erasmus+ program.
By promoting effective practices and practical knowledge, “Mind Craft” empowers and builds resilience in youth, preparing them to be not just well-rounded individuals but also responsible global citizens. This reflects the core mission of MeOut, ensuring that future generations not only have the skills to succeed but also the inspiration to make a positive impact on the world. Our project aims to empower participants with a comprehensive understanding of mental health and its significance in daily life. We provide essential knowledge to help individuals identify and prevent mental health challenges while fostering better concentration skills for increased productivity. Through practical tools and methods, we equip participants to actively support their mental well-being. Furthermore, we encourage knowledge exchange among participants, building a supportive community around mental health.
The project explores the integration of effective breath techniques and highlights the connection between mental and physical health through sports and yoga activities. Additionally, we present innovative ways of using green practices and nature to enhance mental well-being. Together, these objectives create a holistic approach to nurturing and maintaining mental health.
Objectives of the project
- Offer to participant’s knowledge about mental health importance and its influence of our lives and people around us.
- Teach participants how to identify and prevent mental health problems.
- Develop better concentration skills in order to help participants increase their productivity and efficiency.
- Equip participants with practical tools and methods designed to support mental health.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to exchange experience and expertise in the field of mental health
- Explore practical ways of integration in everyday life effective breath techniques aiming to prevent mental health problems.
- Inform participant about correlation between mental with physical health and their connection with sport and yoga activities.
- Present participant ways of using green practices and nature for the support of mental health
PROFILE of PARTICIPANTS
It is created for young people from 16 years, who are eager to extend their knowledge, upgrade their skills and broaden their horizons.
Participants must be open to meeting participants from other countries and have motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in a very intercultural setting. They must be open to exploring the important topic of mental health and share their own opinions and views.
Participants must be able to communicate in English. Participants must attend all training sessions and actively participate in them.
Travel, Food and Accommodation
Participants will stay in Balatonszárszó, Hungary.
The website of accommodation: https://szarszo.lutheran.hu/
The participants will be accommodated in shared rooms, 2-5 per room. During the stay, food will be prepared by experienced cooks, provided at the venue. Three meals and two coffee breaks per day will be provided.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully covered
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
MeOut Group is a leading organization that focuses on innovation and education headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The MeOut heroes work around the clock and contribute to a more accessible present and future to develop the world by investing time, energy, and intellect. We operate in over 43 countries. The more educated people with groundbreaking ideas are on earth the better it is for all. We aspire to create a human-centric environment in which colleagues and partners flourish so that they can achieve the most. Since 2013, MeOut Group has been working on building bridges between communities and countries mainly focusing on solutions that pave the way for progress. We connect the dots locally and globally in the fields of education, innovation and entrepreneurship by facilitating mutually beneficial multisectoral global collaborations.
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 20.10.2023.
- Selection results: 23.10.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com