- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Leadership skills on the spotlight’’
- Date of Project: 05.11.2023. – 13.11.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’The MeOut Group’’
- Place: Balatonszárszo, Hungary
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 13.10.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This training course places a strong emphasis on non-formal education and experiential learning, creating a dynamic learning environment where you’ll not only acquire theoretical knowledge about leadership but also gain practical skills and shape your own attitude towards it. It’s not just about understanding leadership concepts; it’s about actively applying them in real-life scenarios.
The aim of the training course is to promote quality youth work by focusing on the development of leadership competencies among youth leaders and youth workers. During the course, participants will delve into various leadership theories and approaches, gaining a comprehensive understanding of different leadership styles and philosophies.
Moreover, the training course aims to equip participants with the necessary competencies to lead youth projects that have a positive impact on society. This includes identifying the essential skills and knowledge required to effectively lead initiatives that address pressing societal issues.
One of the key components of the course involves the use of participatory approaches when working with groups of young people. Participants will learn how to engage youth actively in decision-making processes and project development, fostering a sense of ownership and empowerment among the younger generation.
The training course will focus on conflict resolution skills, teaching participants how to address and resolve conflicts constructively. Additionally, the course will explore the dynamics of teamwork and how to navigate and facilitate collaboration within diverse groups.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- Enhancing the leadership competencies of young people and providing them with a strong foundation in the leadership field, allowing them to fully develop their leadership skills.
- Encouraging non-formal education and emphasizing the importance of non-formal education as effective tools for leadership development.
- Encouraging participants to shape their attitudes toward leadership while fostering a mindset of continuous growth and adaptability as they progress in their roles as youth leaders and workers.
- Strengthening teamwork dynamics and exploring and enhancing participants’ understanding of teamwork dynamics, enabling them to effectively navigate and facilitate collaboration within diverse groups
- Providing participants with the skills and strategies needed to address and resolve conflicts constructively.
It is created for young people from 18 years, who are eager to extend their knowledge, upgrade their skills and broaden their horizons.
Participants don’t have to have extensive experience in leadership, they have to have a strong interest in becoming youth leaders or youth workers. They must share a common passion for making a positive impact on society.
Participants must be able to communicate in English. Participants must attend all training sessions and actively participate in them.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
MeOut Group is a leading organization that focuses on innovation and education headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The MeOut heroes work around the clock and contribute to a more accessible present and future to develop the world by investing time, energy, and intellect. We operate in over 43 countries. The more educated people with groundbreaking ideas are on earth the better it is for all. We aspire to create a human-centric environment in which colleagues and partners flourish so that they can achieve the most. Since 2013, MeOut Group has been working on building bridges between communities and countries mainly focusing on solutions that pave the way for progress. We connect the dots locally and globally in the fields of education, innovation and entrepreneurship by facilitating mutually beneficial multisectoral global collaborations.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
Participants will stay in Balatonszárszó, Hungary.
The website of accommodation: https://szarszo.lutheran.hu/
The participants will be accommodated in shared rooms, 2-5 per room. During the stay, food will be prepared by experienced cooks, provided at the venue. Three meals and two coffee breaks per day will be provided.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully Covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 13.10.2023.
- Selection results: 15.10.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com