Open call for Training Course "EUROPEAN YOUNG DIPLOMACY ACADEMY"
- Name of the project: ”European Young Diplomacy Academy’
- Date of Project: 10.06.2022. – 19.06.2022.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Istanbul, Turkey
- Participants age: +18
- The number of participants: 5
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 16.04.2022.
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
Training course will mainly consist of activities in the fields of leadership, foreign policy, diplomacy, politics, society, economics, history, art and literature. Participants will receive training on these issues focused on their country and especially Turkey, as well as on current trends in world politics, society and economy, as well as on global issues such as conflict resolution, mediation and environmental diplomacy.
After the project partners participating in the conduct of humanitarian diplomacy activities to return to their countries, with visits to agencies and organizations who work in the field of humanitarian diplomacy, and our Parliament, TIKA, Yunus Emre Turkish Cultural Foundation, Turks and related communities abroad Affairs, Public Diplomacy Coordinator, such as through visits to the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, participants selfexpression, active citizenship, to interact with the community, courage, self-confidence, decision-making, taking responsibility, they develop their skills.
- Over 18 years old
- Interested in International Relations
- Have participated in Erasmus+ at least once
- Who has career goal in international relations
- At least 3 participants with fewer opportunities per partner
- Every partner will be represented by 5 participants
TRAVEL BUDGET FOR PARTICIPANT
Participants are requested to keep all their boarding passes, invoices, bills and tickets. The reimbursement will be made during the project dates as cash after receiving the all necessary documents from participants. Participants should buy round tickets. Participants are able to book extra dates on their own expenses.