- Name of the project: Training Course ”Yout(th) for Youth Strategy” in Wuppertal, Germany
- Date of Project: 10.05.2023 – 18.05.2023.
- Hosting organization: ”YouthX”
- Place: Wuppertal, Germany
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 4
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 27.12.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
There is a need for youth work capacity improvement of rural youth workers regarding to adapt creative and innovative youth work methods into their youth work realities and based on the needs of their rural youth in order to empower them, support to find their talents and encourage them to become active citizens of their rural communities. There is a need for cooperation among rural youth workers in order to support rural youth in recognizing the values of rural lives and how they can benefit from it.
We will plan 30 rural youth work activities based on the needs of our target groups in order to empower them to become active citizens of rural communities through recognition of the values and benefits of living in rural areas in the following 2 years, based on the objectives of European Youth Strategy “Engaging, connecting, and empowering young people” and especially the 6th Youth Goal “Moving Rural Youth Forward” in cooperation with the European Youth Work. Agenda.
We will invent together at least 16 international youth exchanges, youth participatory projects, and youth workers’ mobility projects in order to support the active participation of rural young people in local and international youth projects in the following 2 years. 1 social media platform, including E-booklet on rural youth work offers based on the requirements of the European Youth Work Convention and the Youth Goal 6 Moving Rural Youth Forward.”
We will start partnership building among 8 local youth organizations of the host partner and the other 10 partners of our consortium in order to sustain the outcomes of our project within future rural youth organizations and improve the lifestyle of young people in rural areas.
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
- Youth worker 18+ years old
- Able to understand and communicate in English language
- Coming from (Germany, Romania, Hungary, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Egypt, Georgia, Albania, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Open Minded Youth able to work in a multicultural group
- Be willing to be filmed throughout the sessions and workshops of the activity
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
YouthX- also known as Jugendliche für Kultur e.V. , is a non-profit organization that aims to promote international understanding, education and youth welfare in Europe and the Mediterranean countries. That is by promoting international sentiment and tolence of general cultural areas and international understanding. We also make sure to support education and student support for all.
ACCOMMODATION , FOOD & TRAVELLING
- Address: City Hotel Wuppertal Fischertal 21, 42287 Wuppertal
- Meeting Venue: Studio Nordland Alter Lenneper Weg 20A, 42289 Wupperta
- Accommodation and food – 3 meals a day and coffee breaks – are 100% covered by Erasmus + Program
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275€ per participant
At the end of the activity, all participants will get the certificate that confirms their participation – the Youthpass. It will be introduced at the beginning of the working session. The daily reflection activities will give the participants the chance to reflect on their learning process. Participants will have the possibility to fill in the competences’ lists within a month after the project and the organizers will send by e-mail the list of the competencies.
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 27.12.2022.
- Selection results: 29.12.2022.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com