- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Green Europe’’
- Date of Project: 13.10.2023. – 21.11.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: ‘’ROSI’’
- Place: Les Ulis, France
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 4
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 13.08.2023.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
Training Course ‘’Green Europe” is a comprehensive and innovative project aimed at addressing the urgent need for competence and tool development among youth workers, youth leaders, and volunteers in partner organizations. The project focuses on equipping these individuals with the necessary skills, knowledge, and strategies to facilitate plastic-free and environmentally friendly youth work activities. This initiative aims to empower young people with fewer opportunities, especially unemployed youth in both urban and rural areas, by fostering green employability and entrepreneurship through sustainable practices.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- Skill Enhancement: Provide youth workers, youth leaders, and volunteers with the skills and competencies required to design and implement plastic-free and environmentally friendly youth work activities.
- Eco-Friendly Awareness: Foster a deeper understanding of eco-friendly approaches within various aspects of life, including at home, during travel, and in youth workplaces, to encourage responsible and sustainable behavior.
- Innovative Methods and Techniques: Develop and promote innovative plastic-free and eco-friendly youth work methods and techniques at both local and European levels, fostering the growth of green employability and entrepreneurship opportunities for unemployed youth.
- Inclusion and Empowerment: Target young people with fewer opportunities, such as unemployed youth in urban and rural areas, and empower them with the knowledge and skills needed to contribute to environmental sustainability while enhancing their employability prospects.
It is created for youth workers 18+ years old who are eager to extend their knowledge, upgrade their skills and broaden their horizons.
Participants must be able to communicate in English. Participants must attend all training sessions and actively participate in them.
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
ROSI stands for network of international solidarity organizations. ROSI France is the main organization situated in the north of Paris, in a desire to have a local implementation of our projects; we created our branch ROSI France-Essonne in Les Ulis in the South of Paris. We have international delegations in Morocco, Senegal, Togo, Ivory Coast, Tunisia and Burkina Faso, so our implication, work ethic and values are shared with local volunteers abroad. ROSI is aiming to strengthen intercultural cooperation and reinforce social dialogue by bringing young people from all over the world closer. We want young Europeans and young Africans to connect in order to give them the opportunity to learn about others and grow as a team and as individuals, in order to build more inclusive societies. A huge part of our work is to initiate young people to international solidarity actions and active social participation. ROSI France is the head of the French national network of the Euro-Med youth federation.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
Participants will stay be accommodated in FIRST IN HOTEL in Les Ulis, France.
During the stay, food will be prepared by experienced cooks, provided at the venue. Three meals and two coffee breaks per day will be provided.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – Fully covered
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 13.08.2023.
- Selection results: 15.08.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com