- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Uniting Europe through intercultural competence’’
- Date of Project: 20.06.2023 – 27.06.2023.
- Hosting organization: “Fundacja Holistyczne Wsparcie Rozwoju”
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Łódź, Poland
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 3
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 16.04.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
- To develop a common understanding of Intercultural learning as an effective social educational process aiming at being able to understand, respect, and adopt values and practical solutions from different cultures ( as each educational process participants will be guided to make their learning plan and action plan with clear aims)
- To develop a common understanding of the necessity of intercultural dialogue for peacefully living together in Europe.
- To enable participants to make critical and creative social reflections about their ICL practices ( by working in mixed groups with different experiences in youth projects of a different kind)
- To raise the awareness of challenges and limits of intercultural learning, eg. Lack of reciprocity in countries, mostly those who are ready to cooperate with partner organizations on a longer basis as multipliers and resource persons in their countries.
– aged 18+
– good knowledge of English.
-open-minded and willing to actively participate in all the activities
ABOUT HOSTING ORGANIZATION
The goal of the organization is to holistically support people at risk of exclusion and people with special needs, in particular people with disabilities, development disorders, seniors, retirees, refugees, and their families, as well as holistic support for people supporting the process of implementing the above-mentioned people and families, in particular parents, careers teachers, therapists, activists, employees of non-governmental organizations, youth trainers, leaders, animators, in social life at its various stages and in various areas. The goals of this organization are:
1) counteracting social exclusion and poverty, including by supporting and disseminating social assistance and charity
2) counteracting all kinds of violence, including physical, mental, sexual, and economic ones
3) counteracting discrimination and inequalities in all areas of social life
4) counteracting all kinds of addictions, including alcohol and other narcotic and addictive substances
5) counteracting catastrophes, natural disasters, armed conflicts, and wars in the country and abroad,
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRAVELLING
The training will take a place in ŁODZ, POLAND. Accommodation will be in Hotel Mazowiecki Łódź.
More details about the hotel: https://www.hotelmazowiecki.com/
Participants will be accommodated in 2/3 beds rooms, grouped by gender with participants from different countries.
The arrival day is the 20th of June 2023 and the departure date is the 27th of June 2023.
Travel costs will be covered, based on the country of participants, up to foreseen limits.
The travel budget is 275 Euros.
The travel calculations are based on the distance calculator of the European Commission.
It is the capital of Łódź Voivodeship, and is located approximately 120 km of Warsaw. Łódź is a city in central Poland with a population of over 700,000 inhabitants, making it the third-largest city in the country. The city is known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and industrial heritage. During the 19th century, Łódź became a major center of the textile industry, attracting workers and entrepreneurs from all over Europe. Today, the city has preserved much of its industrial character, with many of the old factory buildings converted into cultural venues, museums, and galleries. It is a must-visit destination for those interested in history, culture, and industrial heritage.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275€ per participant
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 16.04.2023.
- Selection results: 24.04.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com