- Name of the project: ”Green Hearts”
- Date of Project: 59 days (starting on 03.04.2023.)
- Hosting organization: ANTALYA TURKUAZ YOUTH AND SPORTS CLUB ASSOCIATION
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Place: Antalya, Turkiye
- Participants’ age: 18-30
- The number of volunteers: 2 volunteers
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 30.03.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation, and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ACTIVITIES OF THE PROJECT
- Giving language courses to kids and youth
- Handcrafts including diy activities
- Green activities, planting, taking care of flowers, creating hobby garden
- Outdoor activities such as cultural and historical trips picnics, outdoor sports
- Office work and project writing /management
PROFILE OF VOLUNTEERS
The volunteers must be 18–30 years old. We are looking for volunteers who are aware of the needs and constraints of the disadvantaged group in the project.
Volunteers should be flexible and creative and provide input on various activities in the project.
They should act as well as a team member and understand the importance of volunteer work independently.
We need volunteers who will work in the rural area with the cosmopolitan participants, and they will have to organize language lessons, especially English language lessons for kids and youth, and organize DIY workshops for the disadvantaged women or youth, including T-shirt, bag (cloth) designing or painting, knitting, designing jewelry.
They should work in the office and manage the project, but they must also organize sports activities, and dance activities for youth.
They should have a hobby garden and cook from their country’s cousine.
They should join cultural and historical trips.
The host organization will assume the following responsibilities:
1.To prepare volunteers for the project in Antalya.
2.To provide the necessary conditions for the volunteer to perform volunteering activities properly.
3.To provide him/her with a place to stay.
4.Per participant and for the daily grant: 4 EUR
5.Providing food (financial support) of 50 EUR
6.Providing allowance to the volunteer every month.
7.Round trip travel fee will be refunded up to 275 EUR.
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275€ per participant
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 30.03.2023.
- Selection results: 01.04.2023.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org