- Name of the project: “Plan Your Career”
- Date of Project: 01.08.2022 – 10.08.2022.
- Hosting organization: “Arslan Youth and Sports Club”
- Sending organizations: “BRAVO“
- Place: Cankiri, Turkey
- Participants age: + 16
- The number of participants : 11
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 01.06.2022
This project is financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus Program. This publication reflects the view only of the author, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. By Erasmus+ rules organizers will cover travel costs, accommodation and food.
– Evaluation meeting and task distribution with the project team.
– Preparing and serving news text for local and national press.
– Giving information about the acceptance of the project by communicating with the project partners.
– Designing and printing of project logo, project poster and brochures. – Opening social media tools on behalf of the project.
– Preparation of giveaways (t-shirts, hats, etc.) with the project logo.
– Making participant announcements before the mobility and starting to receive applications.
– Identifying the participants, making the necessary cultural and linguistic preparations.
– Preparation of mobility (visa, travel, health, accommodation, etc.) by the project team to whom the task is distributed.
– Making the final preparations for the mobility and making the mobility.
– Reporting the project outputs and sending them to the relevant institutions and partners.
– Carrying out dissemination activities by partner institutions.
– Preparation and distribution of the project booklet.
– Disseminating activities to other club associations, institutions and federations.
– Writing the project final report.
We look for in participants;
– To be at least 16 years old.
– Having enough language skills to manage oneself.
– First of all, to have done sports or to have a close interest in sports.
– To have the ability to communicate with peers.
– Strong communication skills.
– Having the ability to do research that can contribute to the project.
– To have communication skills to disseminate the project.
MOBILITY PLAN FOR TC
1 day – A meet will be prepared in these ice breaker games.
2 day – Orientation trips and institutional visits will be carried out. Pre-testing.
3 day – A workshop will be held on how to run sports and career at the same time, and the factors that affect it positively or
4 day – Presenting and evaluating the results of the research that the participants did in their country before their arrival.
5 day – Visiting Çankırı salt cave, castle, museum and historical places for the participants. Development testing.
6 day – Organizing a panel with an academician or bureaucrat who has successfully planned his sports and career. In the
evening, a cultural night is organized.
7 day – Visiting the youth center, introducing the youth center and interviewing the young people who benefit from the youth
8 day – Workshop on how we can convey the results of this study to our peers more quickly and effectively and attract their
9 day – Ankara visit Excursion in the capital and federation visit.
10 day – Conducting the post-test and evaluating new collaborative topics with young people.
The travel plan and other relevant information will be discussed with the BRAVO organization.