- Name of the project: Training Course ‘’Art of Inclusion 2 – Sport and Outdoor Activities’’
- Date of Project: 02.02.2023. – 11.02.2023.
- Sending Organization: ”BRAVO”
- Hosting organization: Foundation for Holistic and Sustainable Development Windmill Tree
- Place: The Giant Mountains, Poland
- Participants age: 18+
- The number of participants: 1
- Working language: English
- Deadline for applying: 27.12.2022.
This project is supported and co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme. It means that your travel costs, accommodation and food will be fully covered if you get selected for the project. The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission nor EACEA can be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
AIM OF THE PROJECT
Exchange experiences and mixed-ability youth projects can be incredibly rewarding for all involved. As a participant in an Erasmus+ exchange program, you have the opportunity to learn about new cultures, make lasting friendships, and develop valuable skills that will benefit you in both your personal and professional life.
One of the benefits of participating in a mixed-ability youth project is that it allows you to learn from and work alongside individuals with diverse backgrounds and abilities. This can be an eye-opening and enriching experience, as you have the chance to learn from people who have different perspectives and experiences.
If you are interested in participating in a mixed-ability youth project in the future, there are a few key things to consider:
Choose a project that aligns with your interests and passions. Whether you are interested in art, music, sports, or another topic, there are likely to be project options that align with your interests.
Be open to new experiences and challenges. Mixed-ability youth projects can be challenging, as you may be working with individuals who have different abilities and needs. It is important to approach these challenges with an open mind and a willingness to learn and adapt.
Consider the logistics of the project. Make sure to consider factors such as location, duration, and cost when choosing a project.
Few ideas for future mixed-ability youth projects within the framework of Erasmus+:
A sports exchange program that brings together young athletes with and without disabilities to train and compete together.
An art exchange program that brings together young artists with and without disabilities to create and exhibit their work.
A music exchange program that brings together young musicians with and without disabilities to create and perform music together.
A language exchange program that brings together young people with and without disabilities to learn and practice a new language together.
No matter what type of project you choose, participating in a mixed-ability youth exchange program can be a truly rewarding and enriching experience. Whether you are looking to learn new skills, make new friends, or broaden your horizons, an exchange program is a fantastic opportunity to do so.
ACTIVITIES OF THE PROJECT
EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE – Participants will share their good practices and success stories, projects
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING – Participants will take part in the mixed-ability match, meet with a Polish Paralympic athlete Lucyna Kornobys
WINTER ACTIVITIES-We will take advantage of being in mountains in winter
PARTNERSHIP BUILDING ACTIVITY- Participants will have the possibility to work on new common project
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
- Older than 17 years
- Communicative level of English experience in working with people with disabilities
- Motivated to develop such skills and experience
- Open-minded and resident of partner countries
ACCOMMODATION , FOOD & TRAVELLING
ORGANISERS PROVIDE / FREE OF CHARGE:
– Food ( 3 meals per day )
– Accommodation: Pension Dom Sokolik
Travel costs are budgeted according to Erasmus + conditions (using the EU distance calculator): http://ec.europ a.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
Travel budget is 275 euros
TRAVEL AND COST LIMITS:
Bosnia and Herzegovina – 275€ per participant
How to apply?
- Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM with in English title as the following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 on deadline day.
- Deadline for applying: 27.12.2022.
- Selection results: 29.12.2022.
- PARTICIPATION FEE: NO PARTICIPATION FEE
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com