BRAVO announces a call for 6 participants for Youth Exchange in Odessa, Ukraine from 27.04 – 05.05.2019. for B&H citizens and those living in B&H.
Name of the project: “GO GREEN”
Date of Project: 27.04.2019 – 05.05.2019.Organizer: NGO “Go On”
Place: Odessa, Ukraine
Participants: 5(16 – 30 years old ) + 1 (no age limit)
Working language: English
Deadline for applying: 22.02.2019.
Youth Exchange is a project under the Erasmus+ program which means that YE is under Erasmus+ rules. Accommodation, food and travel costs (275€ limit) will be covered by organizers.
About the project:
Human activity has a negative impact on our natural environment. The ecological crisis is a consequence of the past behaviour of the human race. United Nations
stays that the involvement of today’s youth in environment and development decision-making and in the implementation of programmes is critical to the longterm
success of Agenda 21. Young people, being the decision makers of tomorrow, need to understand how changes in the environment will affect them and how they
can become involved in the issues and decisions that will ultimately affect them. The project “Go Green” is designed to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to address complex environmental issues; to become active citizens and to take active participation on local, national or international level.
The objectives of youth exchange “Go Green” are:
– to understand how our decisions and actions affect the environment; to raise awareness about the environmental issues and possible future consequences caused
– to empower youth in active citizenship taking responsibility in their countries and participating in the decision-making process regarding the protection of the
environment; to prepare them to take a more active, positive and responsible role in society;
– to develop a green way of thinking and habits thanks to meetings with experts, role games, workshops, discussions, debates about topics such as ecology, recycling,
environment, sustainable development and active citizenship;
– to organize and to participate in the cleaning event in Teplodar (Odessa region); to install segregated waste bins in Teplodar and to carry out an awareness campaign
for the local dwellers;
– to practice youth participation by organizing an event dedicated to the Earth Day for the local community, which will be implemented during the Youth Exchange
(participants will come with the idea of the event by themselves; it might be a theater performance, flash-mob, exhibition, etc.);
– to exchange experiences, good practices and create new ideas about environmental care among young people.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MOBILITY
37 participants will gather in Odessa region, Ukraine, for a youth exchange “Go Green”, from 27th April to 5th May 2019 (27th April – arrival day, 5th May – departure day).
They will come from 6 partner countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Malta, Netherlands, Spain, Turkey and Ukraine. Every organization will send 5 participants, age 16-30, and one group leader without the age restriction.
Bosnian Representative Association for Valuable Opportunities
International Alliance for Integration and Sustainability
Gemeente Midden Groningen
La Vibria Intercultural
Genclik Mevsimi Dernegi
Travel Reimbursements & Costs
Following costs will be covered by project budget:
100% costs for accommodation, 100% costs for 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) & 2 coffee-break per day. Travel costs (from your house to the venue) will be reimbursed according to distance (please check table below).
Reimbursement of travel costs will be done after all travel documents and payment proofs will be collected. Reimbursement will be transferred on the organization bank account.
Youth Exchange will take place in Odessa, in the south of Ukraine. The city has an airport with good national and international connection. If you are arriving to Kyiv,
you can easily reach Odessa via train (https://www.uz.gov.ua/en/) or bus (https://gunsel.ua/en/, https://ecolines.net/ua/). Feel free to contact us, if you need
any assistance in arranging your trip.
The travel costs within the budget limit of your country will be reimbursed only if these 3 conditions are fulfilled:
– you gave all the original tickets to our organization. It’s fundamental to bring the invoices or the travel confirmation, where the price is clearly indicated;
– you attended all of the activities during the youth exchange;
– you submitted any report upon the request of our organization or Erasmus+.
|Organization||Country||N° of Participants||Max sum per participant||Max sum per group|
|Bosnian Representative Association for Valuable Opportunities||Bosnia and Herzegovina||6||€ 275||€ 1650|
|International Alliance for Integration and Sustainability||Malta||6||€ 275||€ 1650|
|Gemeente Midden Groningen||Netherlands||6||€ 275||€ 1650|
|La Vibria Intercultural||Spain||6||€ 360||€ 2160|
|Genclik Mevsimi Dernegi||Turkey||6||€ 275||€ 1650|
HOW TO APPLY?
Complete the BRAVO- APPLICATION FORM in English title as following ”name of the project you are applying for” until 23:59 at 22.02.2019.
Deadline for applying: 22.02.2019.
Selection results: up to 27.02.2019.